- What Personal Information About Customers Does SheetLayout.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does SheetLayout.com Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use SheetLayout.com?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at SheetLayout.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SheetLayout.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of SheetLayout.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from SheetLayout.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know through our site contact form.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes I send offers to selected groups of SheetLayout.com customers. If you do not want to receive such offers, please inform me using the site contact form.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that SheetLayout.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of SheetLayout.com and Others: I release account and other personal information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SheetLayout.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
I am currently not in the practice of releasing any of your personal imformation to Third-Party Advertisers or sites that SheetLayout.com links to. SheetLayout.com is not responsible nor does it endorse any content on sites we link to. I advise all of our customers to always practice safe internet shopping on any site they are on.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of SheetLayout.com features.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the previous sections. When you update information, I usually keep a copy of the prior version for my records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please contact me and let me know via the Site contact form
Are Children Allowed to Use SheetLayout.com?
SheetLayout.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use SheetLayout.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit SheetLayout.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Indiana. If you have any concern about privacy at SheetLayout.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.