Sheet Layout for the Hobbyist is a very affordable price.
- With up to 10 diagrams per project you can handle most small projects. Include plywood, lumber and more in your projects.
- Sheet Layout Hobbyist often pays for its self by saving one sheet of plywood and reducing errors on the very first project.
Small Shop more than triples the diagram capacity to 35 making it a serious productivity tool.
- With the added diagram capacity of the Small Shop you now have the capacity to add many types of veneer, melamine, MDF, and multiple lumber types to your project.
- The Small Shop also includes Label printing and an Excel interface to help error proof your projects.
Small Shop Plus
Small Shop Plus more than doubles the diagram capacity to 75, capable now of some very large projects. It also adds significant features.
- Advanced Importing to eliminate keyboard data entry
- Custom Label Design & Printing error proofs your production
- Project Merge and Multiply allows you to combine small project easily for fast quotes and production
The Commercial prouduct has an unlimited diagram capacity. In addition, it adds very powerful edge banding features.
- You can specify 1, 2, 3, or 4 sides of edge banding for each part and make manual error prone calculations a thing of the past.
- The advanced reporting features of SL will sum up each type of edge banding used in your project and calculate the total usage and cost for you at the click of a button.
- Print labels for each part that include edge banding identifiers
Commercial with DXF
The Commercial DXF product also has the same unlimited diagram capacity as the Commercial version.
- It also adds the capability to export DXF compatible files.
- Now you can layout your diagrams, and process them to the CNC shop easily with the DXF exporting feature.
- A simple menu selection converts each project diagram into DXF files.